4-H Events - County
- 1st Annual Cheese Toasti Tournament Registration
This unique "grilled cheese" event will be held at the Brown County Fair, and will provide the opportunity to unleash your creativity while making the BEST, most UNIQUE and most CREATIVE cheese toasi!
There will be two divisions of competition:
• Professional division (anyone in the culinary field – chef, culinary arts student, etc.) and
• Intergenerational Team division (consisting of a youth, under 18, and an adult, over 18)
The Professional Division will get underway at 12:00 noon, and the Intergenerational Team Division will begin at 1:30 p.m.
• Must bring all ingredients necessary to make the required judging samples. Please note: any perishable item MUST be kept in a cooler with ice and stored at a safe temperature (below 45 degrees). Be sure to label your cooler and supplies.
• Will have 45 minutes to prepare and serve their version of a Cheese Toasti.
• Prepare three sandwiches: one for the judges to taste (cut into 4), and the others cut for audience sampling
• Submit recipe/ingredient list to have on display during judging and audience tasting
Teams will be provided a work space, and a Cheese Toasti tournament kit, including:
Teams will be expected to clean and disinfect their area and equipment.
- Electric griddle and spatula (1)
- Aprons (2) and gloves (3 pair)
- Cutting board and knife (1)
- Paper towel and hand sanitizer
- Toothpicks for audience sampling
- Showcase plate (for judges sandwiches)
- Showcase plate (for audience sampling )
- Safe food handling sheet and rules sheet
NO MARGARINE MAY BE USED
- Basic Plus Extras: any type of bread, real butter and real Wisconsin cheese, plus unlimited ingredients.
- Classic Dessert: any type of bread, real butter, and real Wisconsin cheese, plus additional ingredients to create an overall “sweet” flavor that would be best served as a dessert” toasted cheese sandwich.
A panel of judges will review and taste each sandwich and award up to 50 points in the following areas:
• Presentation (how does the sandwich look) - 15 points
• Taste (how does the sandwich taste) - 20 points
• Style (what makes this sandwich special) - 15 points
Committee Interest Form
- Committee Interest Form - Download
You may complete the Commitee Interest Form to be mailed in, emailed, or faxed.
- Bond Information
WI Statutes - Uses of Bond
Uses of Cash Bail
Pursuant to Wisconsin Statutes, any fines, costs, and court fees imposed against the defendant shall be paid out of any cash deposited to secure a bond, forthwith, upon judgment and without notice.
Forfeiture of Bail
Pursuant to 969.13(3) WI Statutes, the defendant and sureties irrevocably appoint the Clerk of Courts of Brown County as their agent for the purposes provided in 969.13, WI Stats.. If the conditions of the bond are not complied with, the court having jurisdiction over the defendant in the criminal action shall enter an order declaring the bail to be forfeited.
Types of acceptable payments:
What types of Bonds we accept:
(Green Bay Municipal bonds are accepted at Green Bay Police Dept - 307 S. Adams St)
- House Number Application - Download
- Land Division Application - Download
- Planning Forms and Applications
To access available Planning forms and applications CLICK HERE
- SSA and ESA Amendment Application Manual - Download